Who are you? What lies at your core? What is that part of you that is central to not only who you are but also that connects you to everyone else? What is at the heart of your creativity and joy? How do we live life wholeheartly? These are the questions we look at in this episode as I talk to Jean Bond, who has been thinking about and teaching this to help others connect with who they really are for years.
In this episode you will learn:
- What is at the core of who we really are
- How this helps to know ourselves and others
- How to connect with this core of our selves
- What the struggles to keep connected to it are
- How this relates to the masks we wear
- What difference it makes to life from the position of this core