The communities we are involved in are the bedrock of our development. They can be the places that can help us thrive, grow and become who we really are or they can be the places that stifle, restrict and limit our potential and experience of life. In this episode we talk about cultivating wisdom within our communities and what is central to developmental communities.
In this episode we discuss:
- The importance of community
- Identifying and valuing the people in your community
- The difference between those you seen regularly and those who are genuinely committed to you
- Challenging the cultural norm of quantity rather than quality of relationships
- How your community is the foundation of personal growth, development and wisdom